Stainless Steel Security Door
Stainless Steel Security Doors
Stainless steel screens have been around for more than 12 years and proven to be secure and superior in strength to the grille security doors with their black powder coated 316 marine grade stainless steel mesh.
The SCREENGUARD Products look more stylish and sleek in design but just as strong.
As a factory standard all our hinged security doors come with a 6 point security system and a lock capable of being deadlocked with the key so keeping intruders out and the little ones inside.
Sliding security doors come with 4 rollers, a triple lock set with lock capable of being deadlocked with a key and depending on your sliding door frame an interlock on the non-lock side making it much harder to remove it off its tracks.
Benefits of a Stainless steel door:
- Corrosion Resistant
- SCREENGUARD is designed for the Australian climate
- Looks just like a flydoor but much stronger without the grilles and bars
- Capable of leaving the security door locked with the key in deadlock mode to enjoy the fresh air outside without reducing your view
- Superior strength and construction via its 3 point internal rib design giving an additional resistance against mesh removal by an intruder
- Meets Australian standard AS1530.4-2005 which is designed to test a security door against a stimulated and intense attack using force to gain entry through your security door or security window screen
- Passed the Dynamic impact test
- Passed the anti-jemmy test
- Passed the knife shear test
- Passed the pull test
- Passed the probe test
- Some door keys can be keyed to work on the security door lock also allowing less keys
- Sliders can have an optional auto door closer
Give the professionals at Just Glass a call and We will be happy to answer any questions you have about your glass or our repair services.