Dias Slimline robe doors
Dias Slimline Robe Doors
The robe doors panels come with a concealed large 41mm diameter round-tyred rollers, combined with a strong metal adjustment bracket, ensure quiet operation and more roller adjustment than is ever likely to be needed. Open design and construction enables easy cleaning.
Together with a solid bottom rail and V-grooved bottom track they strength and durability, eliminating roller side play, resulting in a smooth sliding operation.
Frame Colours available:
- Matt Silver
- Almond Cream
Infill Options available:
- Vinyl gyprock
- White vinyl back glass
- Red vinyl back glass
- Black vinyl back glass
- Woodgrain panels
- Slimline tracking and jambs only measure 57mm in width
- Contemporary appearance
- Concealed 41mm diameter rollers and brackets for quiet operation and ease of adjustment
- Design-registered anti-jump device prevents door panels from jumping off the track
- Matching infill buffers on grip stile
- Continuous finger grip on all panels
- Foot-friendly, easy to clean track
- Solid bottom rail facilitating a fully concealed roller assembly
Give the professionals at Just Glass a call and We will be happy to answer any questions you have about your glass or our repair services.