Capral Mk5c Glass Sliding Doo
Capral Mk5c Glass Sliding Door
When they’re closed, the broad expanses of glass, over 6 meters wide, give you uninterrupted panoramic views and floods your room with natural light.
When they’re opened, the doors slide neatly away, one behind the other, for the ultimate in alfresco entertaining.
From 2 to 6 panel configurations available and a variety of panel widths, the Mk5c sliding and stacking door is a superior choice for living areas that seek to maximize the use of available space.
- Maximum recommended panel size 2499 high x 1200 wide or 2100 high x 1500 wide
- Maximum top light panel size (when used as a fixed light) 1500 x 1200
- Maximum door width with top light fitted is 3000mm using D6809 transom section
- Ratings from N1 to N6 (500 to 3000 Pa structural)
- Maximum wind loading N5 (2200Po) tested, N6 (3000 Pa)
- Maximum water resistance performance with D9652 sump sill N6 (450 Pa)
- Maximum water resistance performance with D7828 Multi-Stack sill N4 (200 Pa)
- Maximum water resistance performance with D8546 Multi-Stack sill N5 (300 Pa)
- (Test Report C0-005a)
- Wheelchair Access Sill D7850 not water rated
- Recommended maximum loading per roller 25kg (H095 standard roller)
- 50kg optional heavy duty roller (H094) is available for larger doors
- Standard glazing 5mm fully toughened glass
- Optional glazing 6mm fully toughened glass or 6.38mm laminated glass
- Optional Double Glazing Insert
Give the professionals at Just Glass a call and We will be happy to answer any questions you have about your glass or our repair services.